Friday, July 9, 2010

Exchanges and RIP Jeffie Kitty

Here's a magnet I got from my partner in the KraftersKorner Exchange. I LOVE the beads on it. This picture doesn't do it justice. Wonderful job she's done on it.
The next 2 are pics of a magnet I made for the Cross Stitch Board exchange. This is using EMS's freebies found on the forum site. Cute little magnet. Haven't recived mine from my partner yet :(


And lastly here are pics of my beloved Jeff who crossed the Rainbow Bridge on June 19th. I got Jeff for my 18th birthday in 1997. I had a wonderful 13 years with Jeff and miss him so much. Everyday I think I see him in the house but to look and its a black sweater or shirt or towel. He has given me wonderful memories, headaches and tears. Love you Jeff!!











No comments:

Post a Comment