Monday, July 26, 2010

Terrifying Tuesday updates a day early

My computer is in the shop and I'm afraid I won't be able to do my terrifying Tuesday update so I'm doing it today. This is Happy Haunting. I love it and think it is perfect with the fabby Cory and I dyed.

Here is my monthly sal from Oak Haven Designs. This sal is closed but Tonia does have awesome sals and great freebies. Find her on yahoogroups.
This is an Oak Haven Designs sal too. Its a seasonal house. Cute huh? Its stitched on Seafoam Green Aida. Really wish the color showed cause it looks really good.



Thats it for today. My parents keyboard is TINY and its making my hands cramp, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Happy Haunting! The fabric is perfect and Cory did a great job helping! Your other stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete