Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Finish

First here's a little pic of my boy. He made the hat and apron in VBS this week. He's been wearing them all week saying he is a baker :)

If you are a member of the SMO forum theres fun stuff going on now.
Today Sandy posted the chart below. The first to stitch it gets a prize. Guess who that was, lol. It took me 2 1/2 hours to stitch it. I got distracted by the phone once but I was on a mission. I am a slow stitcher and wanted to get it done in a hurry. Going to wait to see if there is another before I decide how I want to finish it. Right now it is looking to be made into a magnet. I love this :)



2 comments:

  1. It's really cute Tara. And wow, you stitched it up fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute finish! Adorable little baker you have.

    ReplyDelete