Saturday, March 5, 2011

SAL Progress

Pictures aren't so great. It's been rainy and cloudy here and I just can't get the rooms bright enough.
Here is a closeup of the SMO SAL. I chose my own colors for it. Its cute and fun :)


  • This one is by Carole at http://novalee02.over-blog.com/ If you want to join better hurry it up cause it closes on the 7th. It is in French but there is a translater on the side. Part one is on the blog and you have to send her a finished picture of that to get part 2. It is going to be cute all finished.



3 comments:

  1. Tara, the SMO SAL is SOOOOOOOOO pretty. The fabric is so nice and the colors you chose for it are great! TFS! :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara--I just popped over to the cute chickies and did copy them off--they are just so Easter--and I do not have an Easter stitchery--I am emailing her to join this one--thanks--Can I ask you though what size aida cloth you are using and how large a piece did you start with????
    Thanks--hugs, Di at quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both SALs are looking great! I just got part 2 and I will be doing it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know about Carole's SAL.

    ReplyDelete