Monday, March 22, 2010

My Little Heart Sal

Here is my progress so far on the My Little Hearts Sal. Sal can be found here. http://syku66.blogspot.com/
I love this. It is sooo adorable. If you look REALLY hard you can see the hearts on the aida. It is perfect for this. THANKS MARY!! Waiting patiently for next months.
In other news it has been a month since Cory had his seizures. Not sure if he isn't having any b/c the med is working or if this was a one time thing. Dustin isn't in his business as much which means I don't have to be either :) I felt horrible following him to my parents all the time. This week was spring break for the kids. We didn't do anything fun and I'm so ready for school this week. I think Cory is too b/c he has been rotten the last 2 days.

Hope all is well in your world. More updates to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Cory is doing ok. My prayers are still with him.

    Your SAL is so cute. If I weren't up to my eye balls in projects, I would try this SAL. I got into too many!!!

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete