Thursday, July 2, 2009

Exchanges, my first dye, and some stitchy progress and new kitties

Not so good at the blogging thing. I'm lazy and I'm impatient. LOL
SO here we go. The first is something I dyed for my Halloween SAL for krafterskorner. I am stitching a witch silhouette. It is a freebie from artecy facebook. I love the way it turned out. Daughter didn't like the squares but I do and think it will look fine with my pattern.



Had some time to stitch today so this is what I have gotten done so far. I think this will go pretty fast.

This is from Katie for the krafterskorner Patriotic exchange. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the towels. I hate using them though, way too cute. And the round and square things I am going to make into coasters I think. Thank you Katie!!

And this one is from Donna for the krafterskorner fabric exchange. Ladies do not drool over my goodies please :) Have to hide my goodies b/c my daughter likes to make pillows. Now if I could get her to cross stitch I might let her use a tiny piece, lol. Thank you soo much Donna!!

SO excited about my exchanges and think I got the better end of the deal on both of them. Makes me want to send something else to make up for them.
Next up are my new babies. I think they was born on the 28th of June. I have it on the calendar but too lazy to look. Thats all for today. I'm so tired I could pass out at the computer.
~Tara











1 comment:

  1. Love that orange fabric! Good job on the dying! You got some wonderful exchanges there too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete