Sunday, March 8, 2009

Depression and Storage

Had a friend who I have known almost my entire life pass away Thursday from cancer. She was only 52. This is hard for me because I loved her and because it is so close to my grandpas death (he passed November 25 from Leukemia). Cancer is so scary. You never know who it will hit or when. And when it does and you find out you never know the length of your life. Sorry if I sound depressing. We went to the showing today and I've been weepy. Cory is taking a nap and I'm really thinking I should take one too. I have tons of cleaning to do but my thought is why because when he gets up he'll just make more messes.

I went through all of my goodies last night...meaning things I've bought when I should be saving money. I have some aida and some linens. I've never used linen but since it was on clearance for less than $2.00 I thought this would be the perfect time to get it for future needs.

I had been using the stitch bows and I like them for projects but not for storage all the time, just seems like they take up a lot of room. I am still going to use them, but I did get some plastic bags yesterday and I put my extras in there with an index card with them. If I bought the floss for something special I am putting the name on the card so my dear daughter doesn't get into them and make bracelets.

I've stitched a little this week on the cross stitch pro sal and the Quaker Blues Sal. Will try to put pictures on tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment